You will enjoy...
- The 1h sightseeing cruise at any time of the day: the lowest price in Paris!
- The complete circuit of the bridges and monuments of Paris in 1 hour
- Your combined cruise / City tour As you want it!
- Ascent and descent at will for 2 hours in the panoramic bus with 100% clean energy
- to discover the most beautiful monuments of Paris
- Nearby access points
- Reduced price for children under 12*
...a magical combination to discover the essentials of Paris!
* Maximum 1 child per paying adult
City Tour: The best way to discover Paris...
Visit or move around Paris, aboard an open-top double-decker bus including audio guides in 5 languages (French, English, Spanish, German, Italian) in our buses running on clean energy (bio gas, electricity).
During a complete circuit, you will discover the main tourist sites and monuments of Paris: from the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower via the Champs-Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame, the Invalides, the Alexandre III bridge... etc
A magical moment awaits you!
Your City Tour Pass allows you to hop on and off at will for 2 hours at one of our 10 stops:
- PRINTEMPS - GALERIES LAFAYETTE : 11 Rue Auber 75009 PARIS
- OPÉRA : 49 Av de l'Opéra 75009
- PARIS MUSÉE DU LOUVRE : Place du Carrousel 75001
- PARIS NOTRE-DAME : 6 Rue du Petit Pont 75005 PARIS
- MUSÉE D'ORSAY : 58 Quai Anatole France 75007 PARIS
- CONCORDE : Place de la Concorde 75008
- PARIS CHAMPS-ÉLYSÉES - LIDO : 116 Av des Champs Élysées 75008
- PARIS TROCADÉRO : 1 Place du Trocadéro 75016 PARIS
- TOUR EIFFEL : 69 Quai Jacques Chirac 75007 PARIS
- PONT ALEXANDRE III : 41 Quai d'Orsay 75007 PARIS
Your Cruise : Welcome aboard! Live an unforgettable experience; discover Paris from the Seine!
Day or night, treat yourself to a one-hour cruise on the Seine and discover the most beautiful monuments, bridges and historic sites of Paris along the water... A soothing and relaxing cruise, to do at all time of day (open ticket, without fixed timetable).
- Tickets "Open" without timetable
- Duration of the cruise : 1h00
- Duration of the city tour: 2 hours
- Boarding at the Ile de la Cité on the "Vedettes du Pont Neuf"
- Departure every 30mn, or 1h following season
- Live French and English commentary - Free mobile application in 10 other languages