You will enjoy...
OUR EXCLUSIVE INTERNET RATE!
- The comprehensive tour of Paris cruising on the Seine
- The cruise on the Canal Saint-Martin along its tree-lined section with : discovery of the charming Port de l'Arsenal, passage through 2 locks, the vault of the Bastille, the Hôtel du Nord, etc.
- The departure at 10:00am or 3:00pm with a gourmet break during your touring day
- Return to the heart of Paris on the Île de la Cité
- The bar and snack service on board
...a unique cruise in Paris!
As you sail along, you will discover the Canal Saint-Martin, from the famous “Hôtel du Nord” to the charming Paris marina, and then you will join the Seine and enjoy a superb view of Notre-Dame cathedral. This is the heart of the capital and its famous monuments: the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsay, the National Assembly and of course the Eiffel Tower, all of which you will see. Your cruise boat is scheduled to be back at the Île de la Cité at 12:00am or 5:00pm.
From February 4 to March 5, 2023, our cruise Le Meilleur des Deux Mondes welcomes families with a special CARNIVAL Pancake Cruise: 14.00 € per child from 4 to 12 years old (free for children under 4), 25.00 € per adult.
Take advantage of the winter holidays to introduce children to the passage of locks, a mysterious underground vault passing under the Place de la Bastille, the bridges and monuments of Paris from the Seine, aboard a boat very warmly decorated in the color of the Rio Carnival for the occasion.
During the cruise, you will taste 3 organic mini-pancakes accompanied by organic spread or homemade jam as well as a glass of mulled wine or of hot chocolate to keep warming up before the show that offers us PARIS.
An original, fun and friendly moment to enjoy with the family!
With our partner CANAUXRAMA