TO CELEBRATE BASTILLE DAY IN PARIS
Cocktail cruise Bastille Day special
Take a cruise, departing from the center of Paris to the Eiffel Tower to watch the fireworks, accompanied by a 10 pieces cocktail box (5 salty pieces and 5 sweet pieces) and a glass of Champagne or a soft.
The cocktail will be offered at any time of the evening and can be enjoyed comfortably seated on the seats of the boat.
During your cruise you will enjoy the comments of our guide, then the boat will stop as close to the Eiffel Tower to attend the magnificent fireworks. Until that moment, that will be the highlight of your evening, a musical animation offered by an accordionist will be offered.
After the fireworks you will return to quay around midnight ... !
- - Boarding in the center of Paris at 9:00pm
- - Departure of the cruise at 9:30pm
- - Box of 5 salty pieces and 5 sweet pieces + 1 glass of Champagne, or 1 soft, included
- - Stop near the Eiffel Tower around 10:00pm ***
- - Musical animation to attend the Fireworks at 11:00pm
- - Return at quay around midnight
*** Only the river Seine authorities defines the stop point of the boat during the fireworks.